1. When Will Your Order Ship:
We ship orders Monday-Friday. (excluding major holidays)
We are usually able to ship UPS orders same day if ordered before 2pm pacific time for stock items.
Most USPS and Fedex orders ship the following business day.
Custom items will ship when available. We pride ourselves on having a quick turn around for custom items and we can provide lead time estimates for custom order requests.
2. Shipping Times:
We guarantee the shipping time for these services: UPS 3 Day select, UPS 2nd Day Air, and UPS Next Day Air for orders placed before 2pm pacific time. If these orders do not deliver on time we will refund your shipping cost. The one exception to this is for orders delayed by severe weather. Orders with a weather delay for severe snowstorms, hurricanes, etc... may be delayed at the package carriers discretion.
All other shipping times are estimates. For example: A USPS Priority Mail 2 day shipping option means the shipment has an estimated transit time of 2 business days. We ship most USPS orders the following business day. That means if an order is placed on Monday it will most often ship on Tuesday and deliver 2 days later on Thursday.
Most LTL freight orders ship same day or the following business day. If you order an LTL freight product you will be emailed detailed tracking information once the order has shipped. There are no time guarantees for LTL freight shipments.
If you need an order by a certain day or time and are not sure about transit time when ordering online please call us during business hours: 888-443-3748 and a team member will help you.
3. Where We Ship From:
We ship from 5016 Pacific Hwy, Ferndale, Washington 98248. To see an estimated number of days in transit for a UPS ground shipment please visit this map: https://www.ups.com/maps?loc=en_US
4. Correct Addresses:
Customers are responsible for providing us with a complete correct address. You must include all relevant address information such as unit/suite numbers, business name, etc...
We are not responsible for issues with delivery related to incomplete or incorrect addresses.
We reserve the right to hold orders that we believe have incorrect address information until we are able to contact you to confirm the shipping address.
5. Shipping to a Work or Construction Site:
You are responsible for selecting a shipping method that can be received at your site. If packages are returned to sender we will refund the cost of items minus the shipping rate.
Please check with the shipping company (USPS or UPS) before shipping to your work site to make sure they have access to a mail/delivery location and that you have included a correct address and enough informaiton to complete the delivery. We do not have a way to verify work site addresses before shipping so it is up to you to make sure they are correct.
6. Shipping to a PO Box:
If your address is a PO box please select a USPS shipping option when checking out. UPS will not ship to PO boxes. If you are interested in a product that must ship UPS ground or with a freight carrier like our 2P-10 Activator you will need a non-po box address for shipping purposes.
7. Packages Returned to Sender:
If a package is returned to sender due to an incorrect address or issues with the mail receptacle, we will refund the cost for the items minus the shipping cost. You can then place the order again with updated address information if you would like. Please review your address information carefully before ordering to prevent any delay or additional cost. It is up to you to select the correct service for your address.
8. UPS Tracking Information:
UPS tracking information will be emailed to you for online orders or it can be looked up on the front page of our website.
In the bottom right hand corner is a Track Your Order Section. Enter your PO number in the PO # box to track. For online orders your PO number is your order number. For distributor orders your PO number is the PO number you provided to us. PO numbers can also be found on your invoice
9. Tracking For All Other Shipping Options:
Please email email@example.com for tracking on USPS, FEDEX, DHL, or freight orders. We will respond with tracking within 1 business day.
10. Custom Orders:
We will ship custom orders as soon as possible. Custom order lead time can range from same day to as long as 10 business days depending on a variety of factors. We will try to provide as accurate of lead time estimates as possible but please know that delays can happen. We will always attempt to inform you immediately of any delays. Custom order items can include custom color fastcaps or fastedge, custom width fastedge, custom best fence systems, and other modified products. If you have a question about custom ordering please call us: 888-443-3748.
11. If Your Order Arrives and Is Damaged:
Please contact us as soon as possible. Photos of any damage are very helpful. Please contact us via email with your order number: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during business hours: 888-443-3748 and we will do whatever we can to correct the situation.
You can refuse damaged shipments with the shipping carrier if you are there to receive the order and it is visibly damaged and the order will come back to us. If you refuse a shipment due to damage, please contact us as soon as possible to let us know and we will go over options with you.
12. International Shipments:
We are happy to accept international orders but please understand the following:
- International shipments are at the buyers risk. Once we give the order to the shipping company with the address provided we cannot issue refunds or begin investigations if the package is lost. We understand this is inconvenient, but there is no way for us to be re-imbursed by foreign postal services for lost packages, so please be aware international orders are at your own risk. If your country has inconsistent or unreliable mail service please consider other ways to purchase like dealers or by using freight forwarding companies.
- We do not include any duties or customs fees in our shipping prices. These rates change frequently and are based on your country's law and there is not a way for us to accurately include them in the shipping price. You are responsible for any duties or customs fees applied when the order enters your country.
- We do not guarantee any shipping time for international orders. We cannot control how long orders take to clear customs. We can provide estimates, but no time guarantees.
- We do not allow returns or exchanges for international orders. We will always honor our lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
- If you want to ask questions or receive more information about an international order please email: email@example.com
- If an international order fails to deliver, you will need to contact the local shipping company who is completing the delivery and local law enforcement if you believe the order was stolen.
- We can choose to cancel an international order for any reason.
- We consider the following to be safe countries to ship to and we have delivered packages to these countries successfully in the past: Canada,United Kingdom, France, Japan, Puerto Rico, Guam, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Belgium, Switzerland and Germany. This list is not definitive.
- We are currently not shipping to the following countries due to repeated failures to deliver by local post: South Africa, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, El Salvador, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Ukraine, and Russia. We reserve the right to add to this list at our discretion based on past experience shipping parcels.
13. Cancelling an order
Orders can be cancelled before they ship out. We ship most orders the same business day so it is important to contact us as soon as possible if you want to cancel an order: 888-443-3748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once an order has shipped it can be cancelled but you will be charged the shipping cost of the original shipment (if you had free shipping you will charged the shipping cost we paid) + any shipping cost to return the package back to us. (We send shipping notification emails manually the business day r after an order was placed, so it is possible for orders to be shipped out before you get a notification. We still consider this a shipped order and the above informaton would apply.)
14. Returns and Exchanges
We allow returns of most stock items purchased directly from Fastcap that are in their original packaging and in re-sellable condition. We do not allow returns for custom items. We do not pay for return shipping or rerouting costs to have an order in transit returned to sender. If items are custom, built to order, or not in re-sellable condition we may deny your return or charge a reasonable re-stocking fee if we need to repackage the items.
Please send returns to:
5016 Pacific Hwy
Ferndale, WA 98248
Please include your original online order number or purchase order number and a contact phone number on a piece paper with the return and we will issue a refund to the credit card, paypal account, or dealer account used to make the purchase.
For any questions please contact us by email: email@example.com or by calling 888-443-3748